Adam Cole is officially the first finalist in the Owen Hart Foundation tournament final that will take place at AEW Double Or Nothing.
Cole beat Jeff Hardy in the semi-final round in the main event of tonight’s AEW Dynamite.
Cole had previously beaten Tomohiro Ishii and Dax Harwood, while Hardy had beaten Bobby Fish and Darby Allin.
Cole’s opponent at Double Or Nothing will be the winner of Samoa Joe vs Kyle O’Reilly, as both men won their quarter-finals tonight against Johnny Elite (John Morrison) and Rey Fenix respectively.
Also on tonight’s show, Britt Baker defeated Maki Itoh to advance to the semi-final in the women’s tournament where she will face Toni Storm, who beat Jamie Hayter in the quarters.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance