AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker and her boyfriend Adam Cole are set to team up for the first time ever on next week’s (January 19) episode of Dynamite.
Adam Cole opened tonight’s show, where he spoke about the Best Friends. Kris Statlander got in Cole’s face until Baker ran out from the back at attacked Statlander.
Later in the show, Baker challenged Statlander and Orange Cassidy to a mixed tag team match against her and Adam Cole on next week’s Dynamite show.
Also set for next week’s Dynamite is CM Punk going one-on-one with Shawn Spears.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite