For those of you who aren’t aware, Adam Cole’s WWE contract is set to expire tonight, which would see him be able to sign with another promotion as soon as tomorrow morning, should he not re-sign.
Many people in AEW have seemingly teased that Cole will be signing with the promotion, whereas it’s reported that Vince McMahon and those within WWE are still really wanting to re-sign Cole for the main roster.
Cole was scheduled to do a stream on his TheChugs Twitch channel tonight, but he reported to his followers that he wouldn’t be able to stream as ‘something has come up’ today. He said:
Hey Chugs Army….I’m very sorry but something has come up today and I won’t be able to stream today (frown emoji) I really really wish that I could. But I will keep you all posted on when the stream will be Saturday! Love you Chugs Army and thanks for understanding as always (folded hands emoji)
Whilst it may not necessarily be to do with his WWE contract, it seems awfully coincidental that it clashes with the date of his contract expiration.
Cole made an appearance for WWE last night alongside Johnny Gargano, where they previewed the upcoming line of Mattel WWE action figures.
Cole’s loss to Kyle O’Reilly is set to be his last match for the NXT brand whether he stays with WWE or not, as he will be main roster bound if he sticks with the promotion.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence