Here’s the latest on Adam Cole’s recovery, following his AEW in-ring absence.
Cole hasn’t wrestled since AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door in June, where he challenged for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship in four-way action.
The popular star had been working through a torn labrum injury leading up to the bout, but reportedly suffered a serious concussion during the match.
Cole, Fish and O’Reilly most recently appeared on AEW TV together on the August 3 edition of Dynamite, turning on the Young Bucks. The Undisputed Elite has now lost a member, with Bobby Fish’s contract with AEW recently expiring.
Prior to his AEW departure, Fish noted that he was the only member of the trio who was 100% healthy, but indicated that it wouldn’t be long until Cole and O’Reilly were back in the ring.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname