It has been reported that AEW star “Hangman” Adam Page was originally planned to feature in a Pabst Blue Ribbon commercial.
During last week’s (August 4) episode of Dynamite, a Pabst Blue Ribbon ad aired, starring Matt Cardona, Chelsea Green, Brian Myers, Mark Sterling and Swoggle.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), Adam Page was planned to be involved with the commercial. page was reportedly flown to St Louis to film promotional material, but an AEW representative put a stop to the production, as there were additional clearances and agreements that were required.
It was also noted that the commercial was edited to remove wrestling moves, at the request of the WarnerMedia ad department, not specifically AEW.
Following Domino’s Pizza expressing their displeasure with their advertisement appearing during the Nick Gage vs Chris Jericho main event, Pabst Blue Ribbon tweeted their support for AEW and asked AEW President Tony Khan to give the advertisement slots to them.
Another report has discussed the reason why Adam Page is now off AEW TV.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned