WWE Official Adam Pearce has reacted to Brock Lesnar’s suspension being lifted, ahead of The Beast’s announced return.
Lesnar was ‘indefinitely suspended’ after his ringside rampage on the October 22 edition of SmackDown. After Pearce informed the former Universal Champion of the decision, Lesnar hit the official with an F5.
During Friday’s episode of SmackDown it was revealed that Lesnar will appear on next week’s show. On Talking Smack, Pearce stated that he is preparing himself to look Lesnar in the eye again, noting:
“I’ll just be honest with you: As a WWE official, it would have been nice to have been included in something so big. Now, I’m not going to argue with you or lie; he’s one of the biggest stars in our industry. We’re all aware of that.
Dissension teased between the WWE authority figures has fuelled speculation that Pearce will soon form his own stable. WWE recently filed applications to trademark terms that appear to be related to Pearce.
Quote via WrestlingInc.
- Former WWE Star Considering Return As Transgender Wrestler?
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress