WWE Official Adam Pearce has reacted to Brock Lesnar’s suspension being lifted, ahead of The Beast’s announced return.
Lesnar was ‘indefinitely suspended’ after his ringside rampage on the October 22 edition of SmackDown. After Pearce informed the former Universal Champion of the decision, Lesnar hit the official with an F5.
During Friday’s episode of SmackDown it was revealed that Lesnar will appear on next week’s show. On Talking Smack, Pearce stated that he is preparing himself to look Lesnar in the eye again, noting:
“I’ll just be honest with you: As a WWE official, it would have been nice to have been included in something so big. Now, I’m not going to argue with you or lie; he’s one of the biggest stars in our industry. We’re all aware of that.
Dissension teased between the WWE authority figures has fuelled speculation that Pearce will soon form his own stable. WWE recently filed applications to trademark terms that appear to be related to Pearce.
Quote via WrestlingInc.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite