It’s no secret that there are a lot of pros and cons to running a Twitter account.
While many wrestlers use it as a way to interact with fans across the world, there are also a lot of people who take advantage of Twitter’s anonymity.
With people hiding behind pictures of other people and spitting hate, it does all become too much some times.
That seems to be the case for former AEW World Champion Adam Page, who announced today that he will be deleting the app from his phone.
Signing off, Page left a number of useful links for people to get in touch with him.
i am deleting twitter from my phone.
appearance inquiries: @ptappearances
us voting info: http://vote.org
beautiful stallions around the world: https://youtu.be/XGgW6lwku8Y
Page is currently out of action due to a concussion he suffered during his AEW World Championship match with Jon Moxley on the October 18 episode of AEW Dynamite.
Keep up to date with all currently injured AEW stars with our AEW injury tracker.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut