The ratings for the debut episode of AEW: All Access are in and it’s an early success for the reality television show.
Although the show is set to premiere on TBS after AEW Dynamite on March 29, the show actually had an early debut in the form of a “sneak preview”.
On March 26, during the University of Connecticut vs. Gonzaga basketball game, the preview was announced with Dave Melter noting in a recent Daily Update:
“The AEW All Access show actually debuted after the University of Connecticut vs. Gonzaga game last night.
“During the game they announced a sneak preview of the show and it ended up being the first episode. Reader John Athridge just said it was “extremely well done” with no other details.
“The regular debut is Wednesday night after Dynamite.”
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics has provided statistics of the reception of the “sneak preview” which may bode well for the show itself, writing:
“AEW All Access on TBS following college basketball tournament, starting at 11:58 pm:
“P18-49 rating: 0.24
“#7 cable original”
A number of comments on the post have noted that they had no idea that the debut was happening after the game.
Adam Cole and Britt Baker have recently spoken about what to expect from AEW: All Access.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other