AEW: All Access had its premier episode on TBS after the March 29 episode of Dynamite and the viewing figures have been revealed.#
Although the first episode was the subject of a “sneak peak” over the weekend, the official premier was set to take place on the night that saw Adam Cole return to in-ring action.
Wrestlenomics has provided numbers for both AEW Dynamite and AEW: All Access, revealing that Dynamite was the number 4 most-watched cable original program for the 18-49 viewing demographic.
The episode of AEW Dynamite would see an audience of 833,000 viewers for its 8pm-10pm timeslot.
Airing straight after Dynamite, AEW: All Access would secure 328,000 viewers and would be ranked #30 for the 18-49 demographic.
As Wrestlenomics notes, Power Slap averaged 297,000 viewers in the same timeslot.
A recent episode of AEW Rampage would garner an audience of 373,000 on TNT, though this did air on a Saturday night.
WrestleTalk readers can keep track of all the AEW: All Access news by using this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?