On this week’s edition of AEW All Access, Thunder Rosa revealed more about the injury that has her sidelined.
On this week’s edition of AEW All Access (April 5) former AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa revealed more about the injury that has prevented her being cleared for an in-ring return.
Meeting at South Texas Spine & Joint Institute with her doctor, Chiropractor Dr. David Kaiser discussed a bit more about Thunder Rosa’s injury.
Thunder Rosa noted in the clip that she had been “having a lower back injury for so long,” she couldn’t even remember when it began, the doctor shared some details.
Reminding Rosa that she has herniated discs, he clarified the problem as being multifaceted as there are “two disc injuries with tears,” with the tears being the longer portion of the healing time.
Rosa was tearful as she described winning the AEW Women’s World Championship and wished that she would have enjoyed the moment more, now that she has been away from the ring for so long.
Elsewhere on AEW All Access, the show delved deeper into the backstage altercation between Eddie Kingston and Sammy Guevara.
You can keep up with all the news coming out of the show AEW All Access by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans