Find out more details on an AEW star revealing that they’ve undergone surgery during their continued absence from the company.
Andrade el Idolo has taken to Twitter today to reveal that he has undergone surgery after previous speculation regarding his health.
Andrade el Idolo wrote:
“My first surgery I can’t believe it happened.A few months ago,I tore my pectoral.
Thanks god! I could and wanted to finish my match. I kept working because I love the business but we know that many people do not value your effort, these days off I took the opportunity to go to Dr.”
Andrade el Idolo has been off of AEW television since a reported backstage incident occurred involving himself and Sammy Guevara after harsh words between the two were exchanged on social media.
Andrade had a brief absence earlier this year, taking some time off to get married to longtime partner and fellow wrestling star, Charlotte Flair.
Flair of course continues to be employed by WWE despite her own recent absence from television.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from AEW by clicking here.
Andrade el Idolo’s win/loss record for televised matches thus far in 2022 is 8-7-0.
You can see the rest of the win/loss records for the AEW Men’s roster by clicking here.
My first surgery I can't believe it happened.A few months ago,I tore my pectoral.
Thanks god!I could and wanted to finish my match.I kept working because I love the business but we know that many people do not value your effort, these days off I took the opportunity to go to Dr. pic.twitter.com/7ah5ax2bEe
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) November 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline