AEW has announced the date that Cody will take 10 lashes from MJF, as was one of the stipulations set by MJF in order for him to accept Cody’s challenge for a match at Revolution.
The promotion took to Twitter to announce that the lashing will go down on the February 5 Dynamite:
.@CodyRhodes will receive his 10 lashes, Wednesday, February 5th when #AEWDynamite comes to Huntsville, Alabama.
Get your #AEW tickets now at https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/2ULu3ItyxH
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 26, 2020
The 10 lashes was one of three stips that MJF laid out to Cody. The other two were that Cody cannot touch MJF until the Revolution match, and the other was that he’d have to take on Wardlow in a cage match.
Said cage match is set for the February 19 episode of Dynamite, which is the penultimate before the Revolution pay-per-view on February 29.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism