All Elite Wrestling has come through with another decent card for AEW Dark. In the biggest match of the show, two fairly big stars will clash on the show when Ricky Stars takes on Christopher Daniels.
This show comes after the monumental match between Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler from last week. The epic blow off between the two resulted in a double-countout, meaning neither was able to score their first win.
Starks will have to prepare for his big six-man tag team match next week on Dynamite. A win over Daniels would help to build momentum for his battle against Jon Moxley, Darby Allin and Will Hobbs. Starks will be teaming with Brian Cage and Lance Archer on the show.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 18, 2020
- Ricky Starks vs. Christopher Daniels
- Lucha Brothers vs. Dontae Smiley & Maxx Stardom
- Eddie Kingston vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
- The Butcher & The Blade vs. Calvin Stewart & Puf
- Billy & Austin Gunn vs. M’Badu & Cruz
- Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss vs. Kevin Blackwood & Daniel Garcia
- Evil Uno & Stu Grayson vs. Rembrandt Lewis & Fuego del Sol
- Will Hobbs vs. Serpentico
- Ben Carter vs. Lee Johnson
- Serena Deeb vs. Kilynn King
- Ryzin & Xander Gold vs. 5 & 10 of The Dark Order
Are you looking forward to this week’s episode of AEW Dark? Let us know on Twitter!