On August 31st, All Elite Wrestling will be taking over the Sears Center in Chicago, Illinois for All Out.
The show is set to be headlined by a first-time-ever match between Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley, and a clash between Adam ‘Hangman’ Page and Chris Jericho for the vacant AEW World Championship.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 16, 2019
Today, the new promotion has announced another match for their upcoming big show.
— All Elite Wrestling on TNT (@AEWonTNT) August 16, 2019
At All Out, AEW female performers Riho and Hikaru Shida will be going one-on-one. This comes after the pair teamed together in a six-woman tag team match at Double or Nothing in May.
The card for AEW All Out is as follows:
- Casino Battle Royale
- Darby Allin vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Joey Janela
- Hikaru Shida vs. Riho
- Cody vs. Shawn Spears
- Lucha Bros (c) vs. Young Bucks – AAA World Tag Team Championship – Ladder Match
- Best Friends vs. Dark Order
- Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega
- Adam “Hangman” Page vs. Chris Jericho – Vacant AEW World Championship