Tonight on AEW: Dynamite, Dana Massey announced that AEW has partnered with Wicked Cool Toys to launch the first official AEW Action Figure Line.
The commercial showed several figures. The commercial included figures for The Young Bucks, Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega, Brandi Rhodes, and Cody.
You asked for it! You got it! In partnership with @WickedCoolToys – a @Jazwares Company, our new #AEWUnrivaled Collection comes Summer 2020 pic.twitter.com/U4zvvXzddF
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 20, 2020
The figures looked absolutely fantastic. Kenny had his pink and black attire. Cody had his blue and gold attire with the sledgehammer.
He even commented about how the internet would love that.
The new line of #AEWUnrivaled action figures were unveiled tonight! Hitting stores in 2020! It’s a collaboration between @AEWrestling and @WickedCoolToys ?? @CodyRhodes @IAmJericho @MattJackson13 @KennyOmegamanX figures pictured via @MajorWFPod pic.twitter.com/qPndPbM8AF
— OT/OB (@OTOBHTX) February 20, 2020
It appears the launch of the action figure line will be released sometime later this year. It looks like this T-shirt company is venturing into toys now.
AEW certainly does merch very, very well. I’m sure these will sell out incredibly fast.
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023