All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has announced the rules for the upcoming tag team Casino Battle Royale match at Revolution.
We’ve seen a couple of Casino Battle Royales already, but never a tag team one until now.
The promotion took to Twitter to announce the rules, which are as follows:
- Order of entry is selected by lottery
- Two tag teams will start the match
- Every 90 seconds a new tag team will enter the match
- Individual eliminations occur when a competitor is thrown over the rop rope and both feet touch the floor
- Tag teams are eliminated when both competitors have been ruled out of the match
- The match will continue until there is only one competitor/team remaining
- The winning team will earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Championship
The following tag teams have been announced so far:
- Alex Reynolds & John Silver
- Bear Country
- Evil Uno & Stu Grayson
- Private Party
- Santana & Ortiz
- The Butcher & The Blade
- Top Flight
AEW has confirmed that more teams will be added in the coming week.
The March 7 Revolution pay-per-view will be headlined by Kenny Omega defending the AEW World Championship against Jon Moxley in an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch.