AEW star Anthony Bowens has reacted to an old clip of himself cheering CM Punk’s Straight Edge Society faction on WWE SmackDown.
While Punk and Bowens are currently co-workers, both signed to AEW, the duo’s dynamic was completely different in 2010. Punk was still with WWE, leading his Straight Edge Society faction, and Bowens was… well, a Punk fan.
“A young Bowens supported the SES @CMPunk”
AEW’s Serena Deeb was also notably part of the Straight Edge Society back then, as was IMPACT’s Doc Gallows.
Bowens recently confirmed that he has underwent a procedure for his knee injury.
CM Punk will challenge for Hangman Page’s AEW World Championship at Double or Nothing on Sunday. You can check out the announced card for the event right here.
— Anthony Bowens (@Bowens_Official) May 23, 2022
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release