AEW’s Anthony Bowens of the Acclaimed has filed to trademark his ‘Five Tool Player’ nickname with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
The filing was made on July 28 through Michael E Dockins with the following description:
“Mark For: FIVE TOOL PLAYER™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes.”
AEW actually filed to trademark ‘The Acclaimed’, the name of Bowens’ tag team with Max Caster, just a few days ago.
The Acclaimed will team up on tonight’s August 3 edition of Dynamite in a ‘dumpster match’ against Austin and Colten Gunn.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match