An AEW star has recently revealed that he was a trainer of a current AEW champion with an indomitable record in the company.
Speaking to AEW Unrestricted, AR Fox revealed that WWEA4 Wrestling School had a hand in the development of Jade Cargill, saying:
“I’ve helped out a lot of people, probably like a dozen [in AEW].
“I was like one of the first schools that Jade went to.”
Whilst Cargill would eventually move to the Nightmare Factory for further training, Fox remember seeing something in her at the time, adding:
“Even though she was new at it, she just has an aura about her.
“Everybody was listening to her talk, and she was super impressive athletically. We were pretty impressed.”
Since joining AEW in November 2020, Cargill has become the inaugural AEW TBS Champion and has held that title for more than 410 days (at the time of writing).
Cargill has recently expressed a belief that it’s time for her to have storylines with the top stars of AEW.
Fox had recently discussed how it feels to see another of his former trainees succeed, in this case: the WWE United States Champion Austin Theory.
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi