AEW star Bandido has confirmed that he recently visited the WWE Performance Center, noting that he wants to eventually wrestle for the company.
It was officially announced that Bandido was All Elite on the November 11 edition of Dynamite, following his highly acclaimed AEW debut against Chris Jericho that September.
Following the luchador’s AEW debut, it was revealed that WWE also had shown interest in signing Bandido.
Speaking with SO CATCH by Hal 2, Bandido noted that he’d like to join WWE at some point in his career:
“At some point, I’d like to go to WWE. Not in this moment but I hope after, later. I was in WWE.
“They invited me to the Performance Center. They give me a Camaro for all my week to drive. That was amazing.
“I made good amigos. Chris Hero, I saw him in the Performance Center and now he’s really, really good to have friend. I love you amigo… He’s very nice, he’s very nice.
Bandido last wrestled for AEW on the January 18 edition of Dynamite, losing to Bryan Danielson in singles action.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW