The fast national viewership figures for Saturday’s AEW Battle of the Belts special, featuring three title matches, have been revealed.
As per the numbers shared by Forbes’ Alfred Konuwa, the January 8 show drew an average of 659,000 viewers, with 313,000 viewers from the 18-49 demographic.
It is worth keeping in mind that these fast national figures, similar to overnight viewership numbers, are not final, and it is possible that the final ratings will be higher than these numbers.
For comparison, the final viewership for last week’s episode of Dynamite was 1.010 million viewers. The final viewership for the previous week’s New Year’s Eve edition of Rampage was 453,000 viewers.
On the show, Sammy Guevara defeated Dustin Rhodes to become the interim TNT Champion, and Ricky Starks pinned Matt Sydal to retain the FTW Title. In the main event, Britt Baker forced Riho to submit for the AEW Women’s Title.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite