The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 7) edition of AEW Battle of the Belts VI on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Battle of the Belts VI drew 415,000 viewers. This is slightly up from the Battle of the Belts V special on January 6 that drew 409,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the Friday time slot for the Battle of the Belts special.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s special scored 0.14 rating. This is also up from the previous special that scored 0.11 rating.
AEW ranked #12 on cable in the demo for the night.
The episode featured Lucha Brothers defeating Powerhouse Hobbs and QT Marshall to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championships in the main event.
Also, Orange Cassidy defeated Dralistico to retain the AEW International Championship and Jade Cargill beat Billie Starkz to retain the TBS Championship.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
#6 cable original in P18-49
AEW Battle of the Belts, Friday on TNT (11pm-12am):
#12 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/gi9BVDDwRU
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9