AEW’s Billy Gunn, Austin Gunn and Dustin Rhodes will star in director Brett Bentman’s upcoming action film ‘Missing Persons’.
Per IMDb, The three wrestlers will have supporting roles in the film, which is ‘completed’ and expected to drop this year.
The synopsis for the film reads:
“Two grizzled war veterans go missing after kidnapping a soldier who turns out to be a con artist.”
The film will be produced by Bentman’s B22 Films company.
Brett Bentman has worked with wrestlers in the past, with Dustin Rhodes prominently featured in his 2020 film ‘Copper Bill’. Billy Gunn, Austin Gunn and Dustin Rhodes all notably starred in an episode of Misanthrope, which Bentman also directed and wrote.
You can watch the teaser trailer for the movie, originally released in July, at this link.
Dustin Rhodes most recently wrestled on the August 26 edition of Rampage, unsuccessfully challenging for Claudio Castagnoli’s ROH World Championship. Austin Gunn hasn’t wrestled since he and Colten Gunn defeated the Varsity Blondes on the August 17 episode of Dynamite.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’