Le Champión of AEW Chris Jericho has a message for Matt Hardy after the current WWE star uploaded a post to Instagram.
In the post, Hardy plugged the latest edition of his Free The Delete video series, which by the way, if you’re not watching, you definitely should.
The video continuously teases the date March 2 as Hardy’s ‘transformation’ culminates.
His WWE contract expires on March 1, and it’s been very heavily reported that he won’t be re-signing with the company, and has seemingly been written off TV via Randy Orton killing him in the head multiple times.
In response to the post, Jericho commented with a thumbs down emoji and told Hardy to stay home, to which Hardy replied:
“I’ll go or stay wherever I want. Worry about yourself.”
With Hardy seemingly on his way out of WWE, the naturally most speculated destination is AEW, specifically as the “exalted one” of the Dark Order.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?