Christian Cage has shown that, at the age of 49, he’s in his prime with a photo on social media revealing his current physical condition.
With a career spanning almost three decades, Cage has been at the top of his game in WWE, Impact Wrestling and now AEW.
Pay-per-view losses to the then-Jungle Boy Jack Perry at AEW Revolution and Wardlow at Double or Nothing in 2023 haven’t slowed down the popularity of the veteran, either.
Cage recently shared a shirtless photo of himself on social along with a message that throws a bit of shade at younger wrestlers, writing:
“I wrestle in a turtleneck because I put the wrestlers half my age to shame. 49 and in my prime. #ChampShit #TNTChamp”
Cage’s associate Luchasaurus is the current TNT Champion having defeated Wardlow for the title on the debut episode of AEW Collision in June 2023.
He has previously spoken about the need for heels in wrestling to be comfortable being hated.
Fellow AEW star Matt Hardy has recently pitched the idea of his retirement match that would feature Edge and Christian.
— Jay 'Christian' Reso (@Christian4Peeps) July 20, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT