Another AEW star has fuelled speculation that their AEW contract may have expired with their recent social media activity.
Chuck Taylor of the Best Friends has now cleared his Twitter profile, deleting all of his tweets.
Taylor last wrestled for AEW during a Dark: Elevation taping in late-March. He has since wrestled for NJPW, competing as part of CHAOS during the May 15 Strong: Collision taping.
Taylor’s Best Friends tag partner Trent recently reunited Roppongi Vice with Rocky Romero, notably teaming with Romero in the ROH & IWGP tag title winner takes all match at Forbidden Door. The bout was ultimately won by FTR, who now hold AAA, ROH and NJPW (IWGP) tag gold.
As of writing, Taylor is still listed on the official AEW roster page.
We will continue to provide updates on AEW contracts as they become available.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles