Another AEW star has fuelled speculation that their AEW contract may have expired with their recent social media activity.
Chuck Taylor of the Best Friends has now cleared his Twitter profile, deleting all of his tweets.
Taylor last wrestled for AEW during a Dark: Elevation taping in late-March. He has since wrestled for NJPW, competing as part of CHAOS during the May 15 Strong: Collision taping.
Taylor’s Best Friends tag partner Trent recently reunited Roppongi Vice with Rocky Romero, notably teaming with Romero in the ROH & IWGP tag title winner takes all match at Forbidden Door. The bout was ultimately won by FTR, who now hold AAA, ROH and NJPW (IWGP) tag gold.
As of writing, Taylor is still listed on the official AEW roster page.
We will continue to provide updates on AEW contracts as they become available.
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans