The Wednesday Night Wars are right around the corner, with NXT putting on a fantastic USA Network debut show last night.
Despite a new champion being crowned on the show, many fans were left talking about an interesting commercial that aired during the broadcast.
After the fatal-four way between Mia Yim, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Candice LeRae, a commercial for AEW on TNT was shown.
You can see the commercial below.
I just saw a #AEW commercial a war is coming remember that #NXT pic.twitter.com/djO9GZ5tKg
— LPH (@lphisgood) September 19, 2019
According to Fightful, people who used Optimum and Verizon Fios as their television providers saw the ads. The commercial reportedly did not air nationally, but only in New York, Dallas, Tampa and a few other places.
This is not the first time this week that an AEW commercial aired during an episode of WWE TV. This week during Smackdown, the following AEW commercial was aired.
@AEWrestling airs a commercial during the middle of @WWE's #SDLive!! I LOVE IT!! ?? THIS IS FREAKIN' INCREDIBLE!! ????? @AEWonTNT @SithThanos #AEWonTNT #AEW pic.twitter.com/AvvhNCiY7j
— Jacob – Rainbow Warrior on YouTube (@Rainbowarior17) September 18, 2019
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed