Following last night’s shock appearance of NJPW star KENTA on AEW Dyanmite, AEW has confirmed a “dream match” for next Wednesday’s show.
KENTA will team with AEW Champion Kenny Omega to take on former AEW and current IWGP United States Champion John Moxley and Lance Archer.
After last night’s classic main event + the shocking ending, @kennyomegamanx issued the challenge & @AEW GM @tonykhan has made the match for next week’s #AEWDynamite Wednesday Feb 10, Falls Count Anywhere, World Champion Kenny Omega & KENTA v. @JonMoxley & Lance Archer! @AEWonTNT https://t.co/3qXSLdqrWh pic.twitter.com/vEWbwz1kjW
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 4, 2021
A working relationship is now in place between AEW and NJPW, and it feels like this is just the start of what could be one of the most exciting periods of modern wrestling history.
We’ll have to see in the coming weeks and months exactly how much the two promotions will be working together, and what kind of inter-promotional feuds we can expect to see.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’