The final episode of AEW: Dynamite before the special Blood & Guts episode which will feature a WarGames-style match was set to take place in Rochester next week. However, the show will no longer take place in New York.
AEW has announced via Twitter that due to the threat of Coronavirus, the show will now take place in Jacksonville, Florida at Daily’s Place. The company has confirmed that the relocation is merely a precautionary measure.
The company has also confirmed that the show will be taped and broadcast live on TNT as normal, but will have a “restricted attendance policy”. However, there is no word on what exactly that means.
This show will be televised live on TNT from Daily’s Place, and be managed under a restricted attendance policy. The DYNAMITE show in Rochester will be rescheduled for Wednesday, July 8, at Blue Cross Arena.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) March 12, 2020
This comes after WWE confirmed today that tomorrow night’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown will not take place in Detroit but instead at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The status of WrestleMania is also up in the air.
For those who aren’t aware, next week’s episode was scheduled to be one of the most newsworthy to date. It has been reported that Brodie Lee (formerly Luke Harper in WWE) was set to debut at the 03/18 show, which was set to take place in his hometown.
AEW also confirmed on last night’s Dynamite that the Exalted Leader of the Dark Order will be revealed on the show. There is no word on if Brodie Lee will be revealed as the faction’s leader.
AEW may also be forced to reschedule the 03/25 episode of Dynamite that was supposed to feature a Blood & Guts match. For those who missed it, the Prudential Center said that the show won’t be going ahead as planned. AEW has yet to comment.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023