AEW has confirmed the signings of 4 new stars, many of whom you will recognise from the past few weeks of AEW: Dynamite.
Both Big Swole and Kris Statlander have now been confirmed as signing after both appearing on either Dynamite or AEW Dark recently. Swole is the wife of WWE star Cedric Alexander, and picked up a huge win over Emi Sakura on this week’s episode of Dynamite.
Statlander has been wrestling on the indies for a few years, and is considered to be one of the biggest female talents anywhere. She was rumoured to have signed with WWE at one point, but this was of course untrue.
For the men’s roster, both Alex Reynolds and John Silver have both signed deals with the company.
You will have seen Reynolds in action against John Moxley in the opening match of this week’s Dynamite, and later on in the Dark Order hotel promo. Reynolds was accompanied to the ring by Silver.
Reynolds has previously wrestling for the likes of CZW and PWG, while Silver has spent most of his time on the New York indies, but has had one appearance for WWE in 2012, when he was a jobber against Ryback at No Way Out.
AEW is continuing to add names to its roster, and the only real question is when they think they have enough.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run