A new update into the status of a recently injured AEW star has emerged following ROH Supercard of Honor on March 31.
During the Reach for the Sky ladder match, Dante Martin took a Canadian Destroyer from Penta El Zero Miedo off a ladder and throw a stack of tables.
Earlier reports had stated that he “definitely broke his leg” as a result of the spot.
Martin landed and it was clear that something had gone wrong, with Tony Khan confirming that the star had been taken to hospital following the match.
Whilst it’s expected, according to Khan, that Martin will be out of action “for some time”, the Top Flight member has confirmed that he’s out of the hospital on social media, thanking Doctor Michael Sampson and the AEW medical staff, along with Tony Khan.
Martin hasn’t revealed the severity of the injury on social media.
WrestleTalk wishes Dante Martin well on his road to recovery.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed