An update has emerged on Darius Martin’s original projected return date, following his in-ring comeback on Dynamite.
During the November 16 show, Darius teamed with his brother Dante Martin, as well as AR Fox, to challenge for Death Triangle’s AEW Trios Championship.
This was Darius’ first match since the April 15 Dark taping.
The report noted that many thought Darius was going to be on the shelf until at least ‘early 2023’.
Following the Trios Championship bout, Top Flight’s tag partner AR Fox was officially offered an AEW deal.
AR Fox has previously wrestled for a variety of notable promotions and has won titles for the likes of CZW, Dragon Gate, Evolve and Lucha Underground.
PAC, Penta El 0 M and Rey Fenix will defend their Trios gold against Kenny Omega & the Young Bucks at Saturday’s (November 19) Full Gear pay-per-view.
The event will be headlined by an AEW World Title bout between challenger MJF and champion Jon Moxley.
Check out the announced card for the pay-per-view right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Explains Why He Respects Vince McMahon ‘Now More Than Ever’
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite