Tony Khan has announced plans for AEW to return to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, for another set of AEW Dark tapings.
Replying to a fan on Twitter, Khan revealed that he’s planning to run the tapings on Sunday, October 24, two weeks from tomorrow (Oct0ber 10):
Planning to run those tapings 2 weeks from tomorrow; thank you!
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) October 9, 2021
The latest set of AEW Dark tapings took place at Universal Studios on September 11 across two sessions. The October 23 edition of Dynamite will air from the Addition Financial Arena in Orlando, the day before the planned tapings.
Following the announcement that the last 30 minutes of next week’s ‘supersized’ SmackDown will clash with AEW Rampage, Tony Khan has taken to Twitter to note that he ‘can’t wait’ for AEW to beat WWE with ratings head-to-head.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence