Dax Harwood of FTR has addressed the injury he suffered during the ROH & IWGP Tag Team Title match at Forbidden Door.
Early on in the bout, Dax Harwood was helped to the back after getting checked over by the ringside doctor, leaving Cash Wheeler on his own. Harwood returned later in the match, notably with his shoulder strapped up, with him and Wheeler ultimately winning the match to walk away with the ROH and IWGP tag titles.
There was some confusion among fans on whether the injury was legitimate, or just an angle.
Harwood has now taken to Twitter to reveal that he suffered a separated shoulder, writing:
“Separated shoulder? Bite a towel and rub some tequila on it. It’ll be fine.”
Following Forbidden Door, FTR now hold tag team gold with AAA, ROH and NJPW (IWGP).
Harwood joins a long list of AEW stars who are currently dealing with injuries, including AEW World Champion CM Punk, who is currently out of action after breaking his foot.
Jon Moxley is now the interim AEW World Champion, defeating Hiroshi Tanahashi for the gold at Forbidden Door.
You can stay up to date with every injured AEW star’s expected return dates using our AEW injury tracker.
Separated shoulder? Bite a towel and rub some tequila on it. It’ll be fine. pic.twitter.com/RsvZ8QF6Zc
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) June 28, 2022
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release