Paige VanZant will make her in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling at one the biggest pay-per-view events of the year, Double or Nothing.
The AEW Double or Nothing card has continued to go from stacked to super-stacked as more matches were announced on last night’s (May 27) edition of AEW Rampage.
Amongst the angles, an in-ring segment featuring Ethan Page, Dan Lambert, and the TNT Champion Scorpio Sky who debuted a new belt for the TNT Championship.
Much to the chagrin of champ, however, Sammy Guevara, Tay Conti and Frankie Kazarian appeared on-screen, breaking into the American Top Team gym where they then destroyed a glass case, each of them swiping a various championship belt and demanding their mixed-tag match at Double or Nothing.
Paige VanZant will presumably be facing primarily Tay Conti in the match although rules have not been announced so it is unknown if there will be any intergender conflict shown.
The former UFC fighter is making her in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling however is still expected to compete in a previously announced Bare Knuckle bout in July.
VanZant recently debuted a new set of hand tattoos on her typically sultry Instagram with one fist reading, “Heart of a Warrior” while the other says “Soul of a Lion”.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses