Paige VanZant will make her in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling at one the biggest pay-per-view events of the year, Double or Nothing.
The AEW Double or Nothing card has continued to go from stacked to super-stacked as more matches were announced on last night’s (May 27) edition of AEW Rampage.
Amongst the angles, an in-ring segment featuring Ethan Page, Dan Lambert, and the TNT Champion Scorpio Sky who debuted a new belt for the TNT Championship.
Much to the chagrin of champ, however, Sammy Guevara, Tay Conti and Frankie Kazarian appeared on-screen, breaking into the American Top Team gym where they then destroyed a glass case, each of them swiping a various championship belt and demanding their mixed-tag match at Double or Nothing.
Paige VanZant will presumably be facing primarily Tay Conti in the match although rules have not been announced so it is unknown if there will be any intergender conflict shown.
The former UFC fighter is making her in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling however is still expected to compete in a previously announced Bare Knuckle bout in July.
VanZant recently debuted a new set of hand tattoos on her typically sultry Instagram with one fist reading, “Heart of a Warrior” while the other says “Soul of a Lion”.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking