AEW and Chris Jericho are taking advantage of the buzz surrounding ‘the demo’ in the Wednesday night ratings and a new shirt is available.
ShopAEW announced it on Twitter and posted a pic of the shirt as you can see here:
You all asked for it! Go get your Demo God shirt now! @IAmJericho #AEWDynamite pic.twitter.com/Ox3q4tNZT5
— ShopAEW.com (@ShopAEW) July 16, 2020
This comes after the likes of Chris Jericho and Tony Khan have been tweeting about the key 18-49 demo over the last couple of weeks after the AEW vs NXT ratings have been coming out.
NXT has had a higher overall viewership figure for the last couple of weeks, but AEW has dominated in the 18-49 demographic, which is seen as more important by those in TV land because people aged 18-49 are more likely to buy products that are advertised on TV.
Commenting on the ratings isn’t something everyone in AEW seems to be a fan of, as Cody has said in a recent interview that if anyone sees him doing that they need to tell him to delete his account.
The ratings for last night’s episodes will be out later tonight so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for that.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut