The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (May 27) AEW Double Or Nothing countdown special has been revealed.
According to Showbuzz Daily, the Double Or Nothing countdown special drew 258,000 viewers. This is slightly down from the AEW Revolution countdown special, which drew 269,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s special scored a 0.09 rating. This is up from the AEW Revolution countdown that scored a 0.08 rating.
The Double Or Nothing countdown special followed the NHL Playoff game between the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Blues.
The 5/27 AEW Rampage drew 341,000 viewers prior to the NHL Playoff game, which you can read more about here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam