The location for next year’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view has been revealed.
In today’s (November 11) Full Gear media call, Tony Khan confirmed that Double or Nothing 2022 will be held in Las Vegas. The date and venue for the event were not announced.
The inaugural Double or Nothing pay-per-view took place in Las Vegas on May 25, 2019. AEW originally wanted to return to Vegas every year for the annual special, but ultimately held the 2020 and 2021 iterations of the event at Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Khan has also confirmed that AEW plans to run the West Coast in 2022. It was noted that the company has now caught up on making good for the shows that were cancelled due to the pandemic.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023