The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (July 13) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s show drew 942,000 viewers. This is down from the July 6 edition that drew 979,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Dynamite scored 0.32 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.36 rating.
The demo rating allowed AEW to finish #1 on cable for the night according to Showbuzz Daily. This is the fourth straight week for the show topping the chart for cable originals.
The show featured Swerve In Our Glory (Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland) defeating Team Taz (Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs) and The Young Bucks in a three-way match to win the AEW World Tag Team Titles.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS (8-10pm):
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 14, 2022
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series