The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (July 13) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s show drew 942,000 viewers. This is down from the July 6 edition that drew 979,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Dynamite scored 0.32 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.36 rating.
The demo rating allowed AEW to finish #1 on cable for the night according to Showbuzz Daily. This is the fourth straight week for the show topping the chart for cable originals.
The show featured Swerve In Our Glory (Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland) defeating Team Taz (Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs) and The Young Bucks in a three-way match to win the AEW World Tag Team Titles.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS (8-10pm):
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 14, 2022
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Roman Reigns WWE Return Date Revealed
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence On Joining WWE