The viewership figures for the January 26 ‘Beach Break’ edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
As per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show drew 1.1 million viewers. This is the show’s highest total viewership since the September 29 episode, which was watched by an average of 1.152 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode did a 0.41 rating (530,000 demo viewers). This is down from last week’s 0.44 rating (570,000 viewers). Monday’s episode of Raw scored a 0.46 rating in the same demo.
On the show, Sammy Guevara defeated Cody Rhodes in a ladder match to become the undisputed TNT Champion. Rhodes recently addressed his AEW contract status.
You can keep track of all the TV ratings for AEW Dynamite for 2022 here.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle