The viewership figures for the September 15 edition of AEW Dynamite, ahead of next week’s big New York shows, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s Dynamite drew an average of 1.175 million viewers. This is down from the September 8 show’s huge 1.319 million average viewership.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s show earned a 0.44 rating (574,000 viewers), also down from last week’s 0.53.
The September 15 AEW Dynamite rating was higher than Raw’s number however, with the September 13 WWE show receiving a 0.43 rating (568,000 viewers) in the same demo.
AEW Dynamite last night on TNT was watched by 1,175,000 viewers on average. 574,000 viewers were aged 18 to 49 (0.44 rating).
Dynamite narrowly beat Raw (0.43) in the demo for the second week in a row.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 16, 2021
This is the second week in a row where AEW Dynamite has had more viewers in the 18-49 demographic than WWE Raw. Of last Wednesday’s show’s viewership, 681,000 viewers were aged 18 to 49 (0.53 rating), compared to Raw’s 678,000 in the demo.
On the show, it was announced that Bryan Danielson will face Kenny Omega next week on AEW Dynamite Grand Slam. Backstage morale is reportedly very high ahead of the highly anticipated New York shows.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?
- HBO Show References Roman Reigns Possibly Joining AEW
- Shock Former NXT Star Was Planned To Join Judgment Day
- ‘Nobody Has Any Idea’ Why Vince McMahon Changed Confusing Money In The Bank Advert
- WWE Raw No Longer Categorized As An ‘Entertainment Show’
- WWE Planning To Build More Performance Centers Around The World
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Suspended By WWE, Women’s Tag Team Championship Vacated
- Stephanie McMahon Leave From WWE ‘Been Brewing For Quite A While’