This week’s Wednesday Night War between AEW Dynamite and NXT saw a decisive AEW win, as the weekly show drew 844,000 and finished in the top 3 for cable shows.
The 844,000 average for the Beach Break special is up 110,000 from last week’s episode, and it managed a .32 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
NXT on the other hand saw a decrease of over 100,ooo viewers week on week, with 610,000 viewers tuning into the show which was main evented by Undisputed Era vs. Tommaso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher.
Whereas AEW was the 3rd most viewed show of the night, NXT was way down in 51st, with a .15 rating in the important 18-49 age demographic.
The only shows which beat AEW this week were MTV’s “The Challenge” and NBA on ESPN, so it’s a pretty impressive feat.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut