Fans had speculated about what sort of viewership AEW Dynamite would get without NXT running parallel to them. Now, we know and it was an extremely positive number.
Showbuzz Daily has reported the viewership for this show with All Elite Wrestling bringing in a whopping 1.219 million average viewers. This is one of their biggest numbers to date, coming second only to their show’s premiere.
Showbuzz Daily also reported the figures for the key 18-49 male demographic as the show pulled in a 0.55 rating.
These numbers are very encouraging for AEW who have been competing head to head with NXT since their launch. Now with NXT on Tuesdays, Dynamite will have a better opportunity to grow their fanbase.
This week’s show opened with an AEW World Tag Team Championship match as the Young Bucks defeated PAC and Rey Fenix. The match has been heralded as one of the best in the promotion’s history.
The show also closed with a championship match as Matt Hardy challenged Darby Allin for the TNT Championship. This was a Falls Count Anywhere match and saw interference from several AEW stars. In the end, Allin hit a Coffin Drop off a scaffold through a table for the win.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- IYO SKY Discusses Hardships That Almost Led To WWE Departure