The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (August 24) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 1.049 million viewers. This is up from the August 17 edition that drew 957,000 viewers.
This was the highest total viewership for All Elite Wrestling since the February 9 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.34 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.30 rating.
AEW finished #1 on cable in 18-49 and was the highest demo rating since the July 6 episode.
The show featured Jon Moxley defeating CM Punk to become the AEW Undisputed World Champion and United Empire defeating Death Triangle to advance in the Trios Tournament.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 25, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling