AEW Dynamite will be airing from Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘n’ Rager at Sea Part Deux this week but it will reportedly feature a very different set up than usual.
Differences could be expected considering the show will be taking place on a boat, but the Wrestling Observer is reporting that the ring and the guardrail are incredibly close together. This means that there will be very little room for dives or brawling on the outside.
For some promotions this may not be an issue but many of the wrestling in All Elite Wrestling work a high-flying style, which will be limited somewhat. Of course there is still time to change the configuration of the ringside area.
Among the matches on the show, SoCal Uncensored will defend the AEW World Tag Team Championships against Kenny Omega and Hangman Page, Jurassic Express will take on Chris Jericho, Santana and Ortiz and Jon Moxley will face PAC to determine the number one contender for the AEW World Championship.
Although it is being taped, Dynamite will be airing from its normal time on Wednesday.
Are you looking forward to AEW Dynamite? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed