The viewership figures for last night’s (December 29) New Year’s Smash episode of AEW Dynamite have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, last night’s show drew 975,000, which sees the show drop back below 1 million, which last week’s Holiday Bash episode drew.
In the key 18-49 demographic, last night’s show scored a 0.37, which ties the demo score from last week, which was also 0.37.
The show was advertised to feature the AEW in-ring debut of Kyle O’Reilly, as well as the semi-final of the TBS Championship Tournament between Thunder Rosa and Jade Cargill.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement