The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (February 23) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, last night’s episode drew 1.010 million viewers and 0.40 demo rating.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS:
P18-49: 0.40 (517,000)
Up 16% total and up 27% in the demo from last week's low rating.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/kq2N8ZgKGD
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) February 24, 2022
The total viewership is up by 16% from the February 16 edition that drew 869,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, AEW Dynamite drew 517,000 viewers. The demo rating was up by 27% from last week that scored a 0.31 rating.
The show featured an unforgettable promo from MJF on his AEW Revolution opponent CM Punk and the debut of Buddy Matthews who joined The House of Black.
It was headlined by Bryan Danielson defeating Daniel Garcia and then challenging Jon Moxley to a bout at AEW Revolution.
You can keep track of all the TV ratings for AEW Dynamite for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut