The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (August 3) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 938,000 viewers. This is down from the July 27 edition that drew 976,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.32 rating. This is slightly down from the week prior that scored 0.33 rating.
AEW finished #1 on cable in the demo for Wednesday and #10 in broadcast primetime, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Adam Cole turning on The Young Bucks to kick them out of the Undisputed Elite and Chris Jericho defeating Wheeler Yuta to face Jon Moxley for the AEW Interim World Title next week.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 4, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024