The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (August 3) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 938,000 viewers. This is down from the July 27 edition that drew 976,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.32 rating. This is slightly down from the week prior that scored 0.33 rating.
AEW finished #1 on cable in the demo for Wednesday and #10 in broadcast primetime, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Adam Cole turning on The Young Bucks to kick them out of the Undisputed Elite and Chris Jericho defeating Wheeler Yuta to face Jon Moxley for the AEW Interim World Title next week.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 4, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’