While this Wednesday’s (March 30) AEW Dynamite may have seen big matches and the debut of Toni Storm, the overall viewership was down from last week.
According to Showbuzz Daily, Dynamite was number three in cable programming for the night, behind just the NBA, AEW Dynamite garnered the attention of 979,000 viewers overall.
Gaining the attention of the key demographic advertisers are interested in, people ages 18-49 made up 492,000 viewers (or 0.38) for the March 30 show.
Slightly down from last week’s episode that cracked 1 million viewers, this episode saw matches between Bryan Danielson and Wheeler Yuta, Jon Moxley, and Jay Lethal, FTR in action against the Gunn Club, and CM Punk and Max Caster opening the show.
Last week saw overall viewership of 1.046 million viewers, and earned a 0.41 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup