The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (November 16) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per PWInsider, Dynamite drew 818,000 viewers. This is down from the November 9 edition that drew 930,000 viewers.
This week’s total viewership was down 12% from last week. It also was the lowest viewership for the show since October 18, which aired on a Tuesday night.
In the normal Wednesday time slot, this is the lowest total viewership since the June 15 edition.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.28 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.32.
AEW ranked #3 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show was the Full Gear go-home edition and featured Claudio Castagnoli and Bryan Danielson defeating Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara. Also, the final build for the AEW World Championship Match between Jon Moxley and MJF closed the show.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss