The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (November 16) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per PWInsider, Dynamite drew 818,000 viewers. This is down from the November 9 edition that drew 930,000 viewers.
This week’s total viewership was down 12% from last week. It also was the lowest viewership for the show since October 18, which aired on a Tuesday night.
In the normal Wednesday time slot, this is the lowest total viewership since the June 15 edition.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.28 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.32.
AEW ranked #3 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show was the Full Gear go-home edition and featured Claudio Castagnoli and Bryan Danielson defeating Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara. Also, the final build for the AEW World Championship Match between Jon Moxley and MJF closed the show.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed